Debookee is a Mac OS X application which allows you
to see what your devices are sending over the network.
Along with lots of others functionalities.
Intercept traffic from any device on your network
Use debookee to track and analyze devices that are connected to your network.
- Intercept the traffic from any device that is currently using your network
- Perfect to capture data from your mobile devices, iPhone, iPad, Android...
- The interception is totally transparent: no network interruption
Real-time data packet capture analysis
Get the information you require in real time and in a more friendly way than with other sniffers !
- Friendly GUI but technical details
- Supports HTTP, DNS, TCP, DHCP, SIP, RTP (does NOT decrypt HTTPS yet)
- Soon to support IPv6, VoIP with RTP codec details, malformed packet, and more!
Find all devices that are connected to your network
You can use Debookee to scan your LAN and find all devices currently connected to your network.
- Auto-detection of interfaces: Airport, Ethernet, Virtual interfaces
- Display the IP address, MAC address and vendor associated
- Hostname resolution
HTTP header analyzer
Analyze the HTTP headers sent over the network by your devices
- Easily discover the headers sent by your mobiles: iPad, iPhone, Android ...
- Developers, check in an instant if your network development are ok
- Discover POST data sent in clear over the network
VoIP Traffic Analysis
The SIP plugin computes all VoIP traffic in real-time
- Traffic flow with SIP server and endpoint IP addresses
- Display all SIP signaling: REGISTER, INVITE, REFER, NOTIFY ...
- For each call, duration and number of RTP packets in real-time
Video: Capture mobile phone traffic
This video shows how to intercept and analyze the network traffic of an Android phone in 3 simple clicks
- 1. Scan your LAN and discover the mobile phone
- 2. Select it as a target
- 3. Launch the analyzer
Monitor activity of all Wi-Fi devices around you, access points and clients
- Shows you all Access Points around you
- Display all Wi-Fi clients in your radio range and to which AP they're associated
- Display data received/transmitted by all clients